Welcome to Springdale
To ensure an enjoyable experience please observe the following club traditions and policies.
Cell Phone Policy
Please be respectful of the people around you. If you must make or receive a call, please step out to the parking lot or the locker room for your privacy and the courtesy of other members. Only non-verbal communication (e.g., texting) is permitted within the clubhouse and patio.
Parking Lot Etiquette
Shoes may not be changed in the parking lot or in your car. Please come to the men’s or women’s locker room to prepare for your round.
The following rules apply on the course, at practice areas, and in the clubhouse:
- Short shorts, athletic shorts, cut-offs, tank tops, undershirts, T-shirts, and cargo pants/shorts are not allowed.
- Tight-fitting leggings (such as Spandex and yoga pants) must be worn with some sort of cover garment (skirt, shorts, skorts, pants, etc.).
- “Dress” denim clothing may be worn in the clubhouse (including the porch), but not on the course or at any of the practice areas.
- Shirts worn by men must have collars and sleeves and be tucked in.
- All hats (including golf hats, baseball hats and visors) must be worn bill forward.
* Men and boys may not wear hats in the clubhouse.
Individuals dressed in unacceptable attire will be asked to change or leave the premises.
Springdale is a traditional walking course. We are happy to provide push carts, upon request. Electric riding carts are also available for player use.
Pace of Play
Springdale members pride themselves on fast play. It is expected that members and their guests will complete eighteen holes in four hours or less.